– Credit Cards, Debit Cards and BenefitPay accounts used in placing orders through the online payment gateway facility on OrderJet mobile application or web version must belong to the user.
– All transactions are being processed after an online payment gateway service provider’s validation process.
– In case of cancellation of Customer’s order by the restaurant – for any valid reason-, the paid amount will be refunded back by OrderJet to customer’s bank account within a maximum of 3 working days. OrderJet will send “Refund Proof” in an email to the customer as a reference.
– In case of a missing item in customer’s order, restaurant and customer can agree on a replacement item. In any other case, the customer can require from restaurant to cancel his order and to place a new order via OrderJet mobile application, in this case the full amount of customer’s cancelled order will be refunded as mentioned in the previous point.
– Customers using the online payment facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
– The customer is liable to “pay cash at restaurant” in case any “Special Request” order is given by the customer that may require “extra charges” by restaurants.
– The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the online payment gateway facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.